Release 1.4.0 - October 2023
Introducing Release 1.4.0: Release 1.4.0 brings a lot of improvements and features to the Bask platform. This is the one you have been waiting for.
As we constantly focus on user needs, this update brings forth a range of new features, significant improvements, and important bug fixes. Every change made serves our mission to improve the Bask platform consistently. In the following sections, we detail out these updates.
Below, find a structured summary of the key features, bug fixes, and improvements, giving a view of this release's impact. Be sure to try out all the features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Redesigned Checkout Page: A more intuitive and user-friendly layout for a seamless purchasing process.
- Enhanced Analytics:
- Real-Time Analytics: Access live data updates for immediate insights.
- Segments: A specialized feature within Analytics, allowing users to generate reports based on specific, predefined prompts.
- Revamped User Interface: Experience a modern design with an expanded set of data points for better clarity and understanding.
- Filters: Enhanced tools for more precise data sorting and viewing.
- Digital Product Coupons: Special promotional offerings now available for digital products.
- Optimized Questionnaire: Newly launched, at a speed that’s over 300% faster than before.
- Notification Center: An easy-to-access hub for all your alerts. Simply click on the bell icon present in your dashboard or patient portal.
- Pharmacy Integrations: We've added three new pharmacies to our network with additional support for Over-the-Counter (OTC) products.
- Refreshed Coupons Page: Reimagined layout and functionalities to make managing discounts easier.
- Slack Integration: Enhance team communication with the new feature that sends Admin Notifications directly to your desired Slack channel or workspace.
- New Notifications:
- Cart Management: Alerts for carts abandoned pre-checkout and post-checkout sent 24 hours after inactivity.
- First-Time Patient: Notifications to confirm order placement, shipment, and new prescriptions.
- Follow-up Past Due Reminder: Automated alert sent two days post a missed follow-up.
- Browser Alert: A protective prompt for patients, warning them when attempting to exit or close an ongoing questionnaire.
- Upgraded Payment System: A state-of-the-art payment infrastructure developed using a microservices approach, ensuring swifter and more secure transactions.
- Intuitive Authentication Page: The system now intelligently discerns whether patients should register a new account or log into their existing one.
- Flexible Registration: For a quicker sign-up process, the option to bypass setting a password is now available through the visual customizer.
- New Question: Introducing 'Product Comparison' to enable side-by-side evaluations of products.
- Additional customization options for the Patient Portal Login Page
- View Coupon Code Used directly from Orders Table
- Ability for autocomplete to be used on various form input fields in the questionnaire
- Additional improvements to the ID photo question on mobile and desktop
- Additional filters added to the Orders table including a date filter
- Ability to filter tables by unread messages: Treatments table can be filtered by unread doctor messages, patients table can be filtered by unread patient messages
- Notification for unread message from Beluga Support
- Ability to not send a question to beluga: This is set in the visual customizer for that question
- Added Variant Name and Package NDC to prescription details page
- Displaying as a bundle fixes to treatments pages in Patient Portal
- Abandoned Checkout now shows the name of the questionnaire instead of the product name
- Edit patient pop up fixed, added timelines to show changes
- Improvements to the load times of some tables
- Improved the patient portal “Place an Order” functionality
- A way to order how products in a bundle are displayed across your application
- Introduced a way to cancel or pause the subscription to a Digital Product for patients
- Moved analytics and GTM to a Server Side container
- Ensure orders shown on the treatment details page in the admin portal only correspond to the treatment being viewed
- Improved the Email Notification customizer
- Automatically set the theme color meta tag using the questionnaires header color
- Ability to set the “Default Gender” you want to be selected on the Basics question
- New Payouts table for viewing details that correspond to a payout
- Automatically convert HEIC file types to jpegs
- Confirmation popup before archiving a patient
- When coupon code is auto applied, display the discount in the treatment details page
- Ability to filter the orders table by dispute status
- Automatically generate links for Auto Applying coupons to a checkout page via the URL
- Added a unread messages count to the sidebar in the admin portal
- Pharmacy statuses card now displays more detail as to the statuses of the corresponding pharmacy
- Microservices architecture for the questionnaire
- Added additional timelines to patients for seeing why the abandoned
- Added the ability to resend an ID photo to the doctor from the admin dashboard if it failed or was miss uploaded
- Added timelines for when a doctor changes the requested product variant from X to Y
- Added the ability to Pause and Resume auto-refills via the Treatment details page
- Added DC as an approved state on Shipping Address page
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that was not displaying the default HEX codes for colors in Global Settings
- Reset password on Questionnaire fixed
- Added pagination to coupons page
- Fixed some dates on the invoice history pages in billing
- Auto assigning a doctor when using both Beluga and the Doctor portal
- Fixes a rare issue with canceling orders
- Fixed google tag manager when Checkout comes early
- Fixed styling of “Track your order” page
- Fixed rare occurrences of using camera on old IOS at ID Photo
- Fixed some issues with the Back button removing URL parameters
- Fixed the abandoned visit status
- Fixed the back button when Checkout is not the last step
- Fixed file saving in patient messenger
- Fixes around product variant schedules skipping a notifications trigger
- Fixed the search medications API
- Fixed the date format on the payments table
- Fixed a rare issue that would duplicate visits
- Fixed a rare issue that would create multiple chat rooms for a single visit
- Fixed auto generating the plans text of the subscriptions card
- Fixed the download bill button
- Fixed Tag Manager on the Thank You page
- Fixed bundle names on Notifications
- Fixed an issue where the treatment details was not saving the correct dosage
- Fixed how some data was displayed and calculated on the Order Details page
- Fixed some timelines that were missing some data or names
- Fixed the export button on tables in some situations
- Fixed the messages analytics graph on the dashboard
- Fixed a DOB display issue in admin portal
- Fixed the mobile version of some email notifications
- Fixed Business Name issues auto populating fields on the Authentication question
- Fixed the “View archive” filter on tables
- Fixed some translations issues on the Patient portal
- Fixed the Beluga Support chat UI
- Fixed the default contents of some notifications
- Fixed images not working on Checkout Switch
- Fixed tooltips on the Basics question on IOS
- Fixes to managing your plan in the patient portal
- Fixed the disputed amount shown in order details
- Fixed some bugs in the doctor portal
- Fixed a bug with the checkout switch when user clicks the back button
- Fixed store name input on the settings page
- Fixed switching between questionnaires in the doctor portal
- Fixed showing the latest ID only in the “View Media” modal pop up
- Fixed doctor portal commenting and leaving notes to a patient's chart
- Some fixes to the Sure Scripts integration
- Some fixes to opening directly to a patient chat room from “Message Patient” button
And so much more!
Our commitment to providing a seamless and reliable platform continues with various maintenance tasks to ensure smooth operations.
We are committed to continuously improving the Bask platform to meet each of your individual and collective evolving needs and provide a seamless user experience. Your feedback and suggestions have been invaluable in shaping this release, and we please please ask you to continue sharing your ideas, bugs, and any thoughts as we strive to deliver the best possible platform for your business.
We look forward to your continued success with our platform, and are excited to see how everyone grows their business with Bask. We have so many more features in the pipeline, so stay tuned for more in the future.