We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.1.9 of Bask, which brings a host of new features, bug fixes, and improvements to our platform.
As always, our updates are designed to elevate your Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) e-prescribing and business creation experience.
Here's an overview of the changes in this update:
- Custom analytics with Google Analytics & Tag Manager: You now have the ability to point your own Google Analytics or Google Tag manager account to your questionnaires. We have already pre-tagged all of the question types to push the proper events to the corresponding analytics service. Just navigate to Settings → Analytics & SEO, and input the ID of either account and you will be off to the races!
- Email Notification Editor: This is a work in progress, however, you can now, at a very basic level, build and customize your email notifications to your patients directly in the platform. Just navigate to Settings → Notifications, select the notification you would like to build an email for, and click the “Customize Email” button to get started. Any feedback is appreciated as this is a work in progress.
- Patient Export: After many, many requests, we have released a way to export all of your patients. You can do this by navigating to your patients tab, and clicking the export button. This exports a CSV file. You can also click into one of your patients details, and navigate to more, and select export patient which will download a PDF with all of that patients data in a more visual manor then a CSV file. Any feedback is appreciated as this is a work in progress.
- Auto Zoom to Fit in Flow Builder: A new button has appeared in the bottom right hand corner of the flow builder that allows you to zoom out to fit your entire “flow”.
- Patient Portal: Your patients can now properly download and view their receipts, prescriptions and track their order.
- Translations: The patient portal can now access the translation glossary for translations. In addition, a bunch of minor fixes were implemented to make translations work throughout the platform.
- Fixes to Flow Builder, Questionnaire, and Landing Page
- Questionnaire: You can now use the dropdown to show more than 10 records at a time.
- Refreshing the questions page: A known issue was if you refreshed the page while on the flow builder or questions table, the page would occasionally break. This has now been fixed.
- Multi-Select: One issue with a multi select question, is that it can break a questionnaires flow into many, many micro “flows”. This was creating issues with how the follow up questions appeared to your patients. This has now been fixed.