Welcome to the release notes for Bask version 1.1.5! We are excited to announce the latest updates to the system, which include several new features, bug fixes, and improvements to enhance the overall user experience.
In this release, we have focused on improving the usability and experience behind some of our core products, making it easier for our users to create amazing storefronts and DTC businesses.
We hope you enjoy the new features and improvements.
Please take a moment to review the release notes to learn more about the changes in this version of Bask.
🚀 New Features:
- Questionnaire & Visual Customizer: We've refactored the sidebar and enhanced customization options for a better user experience and more customization.
- Test Mode: Added a test mode switch for easier debugging and development. Current customers: You can now upgrade to production!!
- Questionnaire Improvements: Fixed various issues and improved customization options for the questionnaire.
- Flow Checker: Added a flow checker tool for us to help maintain consistency and quality across questionnaires. For some with more elaborate questionnaires, this should be quite helpful to ensure your flow never breaks.
🐛 Bug Fixes:
- Variant Soft Delete: Implemented soft delete for variants and added a warning when removing a product. We know some of you experienced an issue changing your products and deleting unneeded products, this has been fixed.
- Flow Builder: Addressed issues in the flow builder for a more seamless experience.
- Product Saving: Fixed a problem where products were not being saved properly.
- Pharmacy Payload: Adjusted the pharmacy payload handling from prescriptions to improve data consistency.
- Patch: Fixed the next question select functionality for a smoother user experience.
This weeks update was more behind the scenes changes, as we work on pushing out a larger update for this coming week. As always, enjoy and reach out if you have any questions, concerns or thoughts.